Scrum For Hardware
|Early Bird show details +||$1,100.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale:11/22/2016 5:06 AM
Sales End:12/22/2016 11:59 PM
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Scrum for Hardware
Discussions for eXtreme Manufacturing and how you can implement test-driven hardware development using the Scrum framework. Learn how WIKISPEED invented a new manufacturing process that can shorten time-to-market, reduce labor costs, and spur innovation. Founded by Joe Justice, President of Hardware for Scrum Inc, taught by Product Owners Robert Mohrbacher and William Newing.
Upon completion you will:
- Be able to define Scrum for Hardware
- Understand the 3 underpinnings of Scrum for Hardware
- Understand Component parts of a Scrum Organization
- Understand the basic principles of XP Engineering that are used in Scrum for Hardware
- How object-oriented architecture (OOA) is leveraged in Scrum for Hardware
- Be able to articulate the benefits of XM
- Have a basic understanding of how to improve your development process
- $1100 Early Bird Special
- $1500 After 12/31/2016